Custom built cases and racks designed and manufactured to last, functional and attractive. Fabricated in rigidized (high strength-lightweight) aluminium sheet or stucco pattern aluminium sheet, all of our cases have patented double
re-inforced lid-opening corners to ensure complete rigidity (no movement or gaps) throughout the cases lifetime. The result is a strong but lightweight case.
Aluminium cases can be supplied in a natural finish or powder coated to a selection of colours. Laminate on plywood is usually used for medium to large cases. The normal laminate used is ABS laminated to 9mm hardwood 5ply. Black is the preferred colour, however other colours can be specified. Laminates, such as Laminex or Formica can be used if required.
Options available include:
- Zinc plated handles, catches and corners are normally supplied, however stainless steel is available for small and most medium sized cases
- Lids are normally hinged, but can be removable or in some cases hinged and removable
- Recessed wheels and telescopic handle for small to medium cases
- Castor wheels, blue non-marking, fixed or swivel, braked or unbraked
- Detachable dolly with wheels
- Fixed or shockproof mountings for Rack units
- Shelves and drawers for rack units
- Plus our technical staff will design and build any additional feature or extra you may require
EXTERNAL PULL-OUT HANDLE